Note: This position is for full-time, EU-based applicants only. Remote workers and freelancers are not eligible.
Burst is growing rapidly and that’s why we currently have an opportunity for a versatile and proactive Web Analyst at our Rotterdam office. Would you like to work for international clients such as Chupa Chups, Davidoff, Mentos, Natuurmonumenten, Takeda and the Rijksmuseum? Do you breathe analytics and are you always looking for ways to help clients achieve their business objectives?
Your day as Web Analyst
With the explosive growth of (customer) data, the demand for good information and how to use/translate this information has increased immensely. We would like to proactively offer our customers insights into user behaviour on their platforms. As an advisor to our clients you help them determine the proper KPI’s, implement the required tracking to measure them, and use visualization tools such as Google Datastudio, Klipfolio, or Tableau to give clients continuous insight in their KPI’s.
Are you Burst material?
- Independent, proactive and open attitude
- 2 to 3 years working experience in a similar role, preferably in the same industry
- Extensive analytics knowledge and experience with Google Analytics, Piwik or similar Web Analytics software
- Knowledgeable in SEO / SEA, campaign and social media solutions
- Affinity with data visualization tools, like Klipfolio, Google Datastudio and Tableau
- Proficiency in spoken and written English
- Experience with SPSS or similar tools is preferred
- Accuracy and an eye for detail
- College or university degree
What you can expect from Burst
- An international team in which self-management and collaboration are key elements
- Strong focus on personal development and work-life balance
- Free breakfast, lunch and a fully stocked fridge
- A pleasant working environment, located in the heart of Rotterdam
- 25 days paid leave plus an average of 6 annual national holidays
- Opportunity to attend events/trade fairs/meetups/etc.
- Great parties and outings, with an annual city trip as a highlight
(Recruiters are no Web Analysts)Apply now