Note: This position is for full-time, EU-based applicants only. Remote workers and freelancers are not eligible.
At Burst we are ambitious in our work and thinking; we only go for the very best result. At the same time, we are no-nonsense in life and we enjoy an informal working atmosphere. And, there is plenty of room for development! Certainly if you are an experienced UX designer. We are looking for someone who brings the right creative energy to our organization. Someone who helps bring our many (international) clients to an even higher level thanks to innovative online platforms. Do you have this talent in you? And are you able to convert a conceptual vision into a convincing UX strategy - call or email us!
This is what you will do …
- You will work for our leading (international) clients, such as Baderie, Chupa Chups, Knauf Aquapanel and Natuurmonumenten
- You have a strategic role in workshops and pitches. You know how to expose the deeper objectives of clients and you leave them amazed by the intended course and functional possibilities and you know how to convince them to choose for us
- Thanks to your strategic insight and creative brain you can effortlessly convert plans for websites, web shops and campaigns into flawless UX design
- You are constantly committed to an optimal UX, does the set course remain the right one? Do the strategic moves devised by you and the team ensure the maximum effect?
- In addition, you like to work with other ambitious top talents, where you inspire and keep our skills sharp
- You are certainly not behind your laptop all day, but you also gain a lot of inspiration in meetings
- You will also work in an international team thanks to our international clients
… if you fit in with our dynamic team of course!
At Burst you only work with colleagues who are used to always going that extra mile for the client. Who think outside the box, but always keep an eye on the long-term goal. Delivering work that we are very proud of. And we celebrate this with a game of table tennis or some drinks for example. We would love to hear it if you think you will fit in well with our driven team and if you have the following qualities as a UX designer.
- You are phenomenal in converting a conceptual vision into a coherent and convincing UX strategy
- You are a strategic partner during the entire creation process
- You maintain the balance between business interests, innovation, and good design
- You are at your happiest when you lead workshops and enthuse clients & colleagues
- You are familiar with tools like Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite en InVision
- Creating experience maps & user journeys is second nature to you
- In addition to English and Dutch, you speak the language of developers and designers
- You know everything there is to know about service design and user-centered design processes
- You understand the impact of technology on design and you are eager to learn even more
- You acquired your UX knowledge over the course of the last few years at an established digital agency
And this is what you can expect from us
An inexhaustible and motivated agency! A lot is possible. We think and act out of the box. We expect you to speak out. That you feel you can bring your ideas to the table. Everything in the interest of our clients. Your colleagues will do the same, so you will learn a lot from us. There are a lot of opportunities to develop yourself. There is also room for relaxation. Our drinks are legendary, the annual city trips unforgettable and very important: our fridge is always filled. Obviously, things like salary, travel allowance and holidays are arranged. In all (im) modesty: thanks to our working method and extra matters, we are among the top of Dutch digital agencies for good reason.
Ready to use and develop your talent?
Do you want to use all your creative insight for leading brands? And does our dynamic company appeal to you? Then leave your details with a short motivation and your resume or call our Talent Manager José Herstel on 010-82 001 40 if you want to know more about the position. Did you convince us of your competence? Then we would like to get to know you personally to see whether we have a match. We provide coffee, tea or a beer.
(Recruiters are not UX Designers)Apply now