(Junior) Drupal Developer.
Note: This position is for full-time, EU-based applicants only. Remote workers and freelancers are not eligible.
At Burst we believe in open source and internationalisation. That’s why we believe in Drupal as the best framework for our international clients. We have a number of brilliant platforms online for major brands such as Hero and Mentos. We focus on quality and scalability. This is why we have a career opportunity at our Rotterdam office for an ambitious Junior Drupal Developer who can help with the day-to-day maintenance and development of these international platforms.
Your day as Junior Drupal Developer
As Junior Drupal Developer you work in close collaboration with other Drupal specialists and the rest of the Burst team every day to develop and maintain high-quality platforms. You work for various international clients and you help create work of which we are proud. You develop – under the guidance of your senior colleagues – Drupal sites from the ground up. Tackling the task of maintaining and optimising Drupal sites is something you enjoy. You work with a range of different areas of expertise and have an innate drive to constantly improve yourself, your team and your projects.
Our ideal (Junior) Drupal Developer:
- College or university degree.
- 1 to 2 years’ work experience with Drupal and PHP.
- Ambition to progress quickly to Drupal Developer.
- Independent, proactive and open attitude.
- Result- and service-minded.
- Strong sense of responsibility, ambitious, enterprising, flexible
- Precise and an eye for detail.
- Experience with Drupal 8 is a plus.
- Team player with strong communication and social skills.
- The opportunity to work as part of an international team in which
self-management and collaboration are central elements.
- An international client portfolio.
- A pleasant working environment, located in the heart of Rotterdam.
- Lots of fun parties and outings, with the highpoint being the annual city trip.
- Breakfast, lunch, snacks and a full refrigerator.
- 25 vacation days plus an average of 6 national holidays annually.
- Commuting expenses.
- Budget for events/trade fairs/meetups/etc.
(Recruiters are not Drupal Developers)Apply now