Note: This position is for full-time, EU-based applicants only. Remote workers and freelancers are not eligible.
At Burst we are ambitious in our work and thinking; we only go for the very best result. At the same time, we are no-nonsense in life and we enjoy an informal working atmosphere. And, there is plenty of room for personal growth! Certainly if you are a technically skilled backend/JS developer. We are looking for someone who brings the right technical energy to our organization. Someone who helps bring our many (international) clients to an even higher level, thanks to innovative online platforms. Do you have this talent in you? And do you have a few years experience as a backend/JS developer on large projects? Call or email us!
This is what you will do …
- You will work for our leading (international) clients, such as Baderie, International Film Festival Rotterdam and Natuurmonumenten
- Thanks to your strategic insights and creative brain you can effortlessly take a project from plan to complex architecture
- You have a strategic role in workshops and pitches. You know how to expose the deeper objectives of clients and you leave them amazed by the intended course and functional possibilities and you know how to convince them to choose for us
- Together with the Client Program Manager you build bridges between the client and your team
- You set guidelines for the team how to do time estimations based on functional requirements
- You coach and monitor (junior) developers on their personal growth
- Monitor and assess the viability and future-proofing of a (new) technology
- In addition, you like to work with other ambitious top talents, where you inspire and keep our skills sharp
- You will also work in an international team thanks to our international clients
… if you fit in with our dynamic team of course!
At Burst you only work with colleagues who are used to always go that extra mile for the client. Who think outside the box, but always keep an eye on the long-term goal. Delivering work that we are very proud of. And we celebrate this with a game of FIFA or some drinks for example. We would love to hear it if you think you will fit in well with our driven team and if you have the following qualities as a backend/JS developer.
- You have knowledge about hosting solutions, infrastructures, CI pipelines and devops
- You are responsible for the architecture and technical quality of the backend of everything we create within your team
- You help your fellow developers (and the rest of Burst) grow by transferring your knowledge and inspire them to raise the bar when it comes to quality
- In addition to English and Dutch, you speak the language of designers
- Engaging potential and existing customers regarding backend development is second nature to you
- You understand the impact of technology and are aware of the latest (technical) developments and you are eager to learn even more
And this is what you can expect from us
An inexhaustible and motivated agency! A lot is possible. We think and act out of the box. We expect you to speak out. That you feel you can bring your ideas to the table. Everything in the interest of our clients. Your colleagues will do the same, so you will learn a lot from us. There are a lot of opportunities to develop yourself. There is also room for relaxation. Our drinks are legendary and very important: our fridge is always filled. Obviously, things like salary, travel allowance and holidays are arranged. In all (im) modesty: thanks to our working method and extra matters, we are among the top of Dutch digital agencies for good reason.
Ready to use and develop your talent?
Do you want to use all your creative insight for leading brands? And does our dynamic company appeal to you? Then leave your details with a short motivation and your resume or call our Recruiter Miriam Gooijer on 010-82 001 40 if you want to know more about the position. Did you convince us of your competence? Then we would like to get to know you personally to see whether we have a match. We provide coffee, tea or a beer
(Recruiters are not Full-stack Developers)