Note: This position is for full-time, EU-based applicants only. Remote workers and freelancers are not eligible.
At Burst we are ambitious in our work and thinking; we only go for the very best result. At the same time, we are no-nonsense in life and we enjoy an informal working atmosphere. And, there is plenty of room for development! Certainly if you are a technically skilled backend developer. We are looking for someone who brings the right technical energy to our organization. Someone who helps bring our many (international) clients to an even higher level thanks to innovative online platforms. Do you have this talent in you? And do you have a few years experience with Drupal? Call or email us!
This is what you will do ...
- You will work for our leading (international) clients, such as Mentos and Natuurmonumenten.
- Thanks to your strategic insight and creative brain you can effortlessly convert plans for websites, web shops and campaigns into a flawless backend in Drupal.
- You set up headless Drupal sites from scratch and ensure the optimization and maintenance of existing sites.
- We work with Drupal 8 (Site building & Module development), PHP, Symfony, OOP, MySQL, Git and Solr.
- In addition, you like to code with other ambitious top talents, where you inspire and keep our skills sharp.
- You are certainly not behind your laptop all day, but you also gain a lot of inspiration in meetings.
- You will regularly work in an international team thanks to our international clients.
… if you fit in with our dynamic team of course!
At Burst you only work with colleagues who are used to always go that extra mile for the client. Who think outside the box, but always keep an eye on the long-term goal. Delivering work that we are very proud of. And we celebrate this with a game of FIFA or some drinks for example. We would love to hear it if you think you will fit in well with our driven team and if you have the following qualities as a drupal developer.
- You have at least two years of work experience as a technically skilled backend developer.
- You can effortlessly work with PHP and Drupal 8.
- You have the ability to learn quickly and pick up new techniques. You also like this!
- You are independent and have a proactive and open attitude, also towards clients.
- You have a preference for clean code and coding standards.
- You have experience with system security and database management.
- You speak English fluently for the daily contact with our international clients.
- You have an advantage if you know some React, GraphQL & unit testing.
- You are involved in the Drupal community and contribute by suggesting fixes for example.
And this is what you can expect from us
An inexhaustible and motivated agency! A lot is possible. We think and act out of the box. We expect you to speak out. That you feel you can bring your ideas to the table. Everything in the interest of our clients.Your colleagues will do the same, so you will learn a lot from us. There are a lot of opportunities to develop yourself. There is also room for relaxation. Our drinks are legendary, the annual city trips unforgettable and very important: our fridge is always filled. Obviously, things like salary, travel allowance and holidays are arranged. In all (im) modesty: thanks to our working method and extra matters, we are among the top of Dutch digital agencies for good reason.
Do you want to use and develop your coding talent?
Do you want to use all your creativity and technical insight for leading brands? And does our dynamic company appeal to you? Then leave your details with a short motivation and your resume or call our Talent Manager Ms. José Herstel on 010-82 001 40 if you want to know more about the position. Have you convinced us of your competence? Then we would like to get to know you personally to see whether we have a match. We provide coffee, tea or a beer.
(Recruiters are not Drupal Developers)Apply now